We believe our patients deserve the best orthodontic treatment, not only in Rochester but in the entire region.
If you have a sponsorship opportunity, we would love to hear about it! Fill out a sponsorship request form to share your organization’s need.
We are proud to be actively involved in the local community. We support the organizations that our patients are involved in because we think it’s important to invest in our community.
Smiles Change Lives provides access to orthodontic care for underserved youth. Find out more below and on their website.
Committed to the Community
We want every single person that walks in the door to feel appreciated and engaged. That’s why we are a committed sponsor of all our patients’ community teams and activities. We appreciate parents choosing us for their kids’ treatment (and their own!), and we want to give back in every way we can. That’s important to us.
Smiles Change Lives
Comella Orthodontics is a proud partner of Smiles Change Lives, a national nonprofit organization that promotes and provides access to life-changing, essential orthodontic treatment for children from low-income families.
Smiles Change Lives has emerged as the nation’s leader in providing access to orthodontic care for underserved youth.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To learn more, or to apply to this program, visit www.smileschangelives.org or call (888) 900-3554.
Latest Events & Updates
Here’s Who We Sponsor
Dr. Comella and the entire team at our practice are proud to be involved with the following organizations:
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer
- Allendale Columbia School
- Boy Scouts of America
- Clairebear Foundation
- Core Athletix All-State Cheerleading
- Draper Center
- Empire State Pride Agenda
- Franchise Rochester Association Basketball 14U Team
- Girl Scouts of America
- Home Start Hope
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
- Kids Out & About
- McQuid Jesuit School
- Nazareth College SMILE Dinner
- Nutts for Mutts
- Pee Wee Major AA Blue
- Pittsford Sutherland Lady Knight Volleyball: Pumpkin Bash Tournament
- Rochester Area Triathletes
- Rochester Contemporary Art Center
- Rochester Edge Girls Youth Hockey
- Rochester Lady Lions: Elite Fast Pitch Softball Team
- Southeast YMCA
- St Rita’s: Blue & Gold Ball
- The Little Theater
- Victor Little League – Boys & Girls
- Victor Schools – Scholarship Program
- Victor Schools – Travel Basketball
- Victor Schools – Cheerleading Booster Association
- Victor Schools – Hockey Team
- Webster Youth Hockey Association
- Young School of Irish Dance