Our Commitment to the Community
We are deeply committed to the towns in which we live and work. Comella Orthodontics takes a special interest in the communities of Victor, Brighton, Pittsford, Penfield, Fairport, and Webster. These are the areas many of our patients come from.
If you have a sponsorship opportunity, we would love to hear about it! Contact Catrina at Catrina@comellaortho.com.
Dr. Comella and the entire team at our practice are proud to be involved with the following organizations:
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer
- Allendale Columbia School
- Boy Scouts of America
- Clairebear Foundation
- Core Athletix All-State Cheerleading
- Draper Center
- Empire State Pride Agenda
- Franchise Rochester Association Basketball 14U Team
- Girl Scouts of America
- Home Start Hope
- JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
- Kids Out & About
- McQuid Jesuit School
- Nazareth College SMILE Dinner
- Nutts for Mutts
- Pee Wee Major AA Blue
- Pittsford Sutherland Lady Knight Volleyball: Pumpkin Bash Tournament
- Rochester Area Triathletes
- Rochester Contemporary Art Center
- Rochester Edge Girls Youth Hockey
- Rochester Lady Lions: Elite Fast Pitch Softball Team
- Southeast YMCA
- St Rita’s: Blue & Gold Ball
- The Little Theater
- Victor Little League - Boys & Girls
- Victor Schools - Scholarship Program
- Victor Schools - Travel Basketball
- Victor Schools - Cheerleading Booster Association
- Victor Schools - Hockey Team
- Webster Youth Hockey Association
- Young School of Irish Dance
Smiles Change Lives
Comella Orthodontics is a proud partner of Smiles Change Lives, a national nonprofit organization that promotes and provides access to life-changing, essential orthodontic treatment for children from low-income families.
Smiles Change Lives has emerged as the nation’s leader in providing access to orthodontic care for underserved youth.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Ages 11-18 with good oral hygiene
- Have crooked teeth and/or misaligned jaws
- Taxable family income is at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
To learn more, or to apply to this program, visit www.smileschangelives.org or call (888) 900-3554.
ROCHESTER YOUTH TRIATHLON
Every year Comella Orthodontics sponsors the Rochester youth triathlon as well as supporting our patients that participate. It's a huge event and lots of fun!
Breast Cancer Awareness